Roasted Chickpea and Carrot Taco Filling
1 packet taco seasoning
1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 large carrot (or about 5 baby carrots) chopped
1 Tbs apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp agave or maple syrup
cayenne pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients until chickpeas and carrots are well coated.
- Spray a small baking pan with cooking spray, and pour in mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until carrots are done and chickpeas are slightly crunchy.
- Stuff in taco shells and serve with desired toppings!